Muclock: Atomic Clock based on cold Rubidium atoms
- First & Only Commercial available atomic clock based on ultra-cold atoms in the world.
- The basic principle of the MuClock is very similar to the one utilized in the atomic fountains for the definitions of the Atomic International Time.
- The unique solution is the result of more than 15 years of research conducted by academic partners : LP2N and LNE-SYRTE.
- Laser Manipulation of cold atoms; able to produce more than 10 times per second a dense atomic cloud showing an exceptional stability over time, quasi-independently of external conditions.
- Offer exceptional performances in terms of both short & long term stability, as well as accuracy.
- An interesting alternative to a combination of H-Maser & Atomic Clock.
- Stand-alone, easy to use, Compact, robust, turn-key and fully automated system.
“Technology transfer programs with our two academic partners”