Net.Hunter: Packet Capture Tool
This unique Packet Capture Appliance is ideal for Security and Forensic applications because it is capable of analyzing ALL packets in a full duplex live line, while capturing those that are compliant with a trigger condition, or with any of the 15+15 programmable filters. Suspicion packets can either be saved in a local hard disk drive -at wirespeed- either be tapped to a LAN. Operations are executed at FULL bit rate in both directions [Tx+Rx] with ZERO delay [ns] and ZERO loss to the live traffic.
Features and Benefits
- Filter/Capture/Record at full duplex Gbit
- 100% firm/hardware: nanosec accuracy
- Non-stop packet capture 24/365
- No MAC, no IP: Undetectable
- No MAC, no IP: Cannot be hacked
- Mirror and Pass-through mode
- Storage: 60 / 120 GBytes hard disk
- Storage: at wirespeed (1+1 GbE)
- Filtering, Capture & Aggregation
- Trigger Conditions
- Captures CRC errored frames
- Hardware PCAP Time Stamp
- Wireshark friendly for protocol analysis
- VoIP, IPTV, Data, TCP/IP and more
- Built-in Tap to 1000BASE-T
- Replays Traffic
- VNC remote control
- 15+15 Programmable Filters
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Multilayer Trigger
- Several conditions for trigger set up
- Logical trigger functions
- When trigger is on all the traffic is save on disk
- Sixteen (16) simultaneous filters can be applied to the traffic.
- Ethernet source and destination MAC addresses
- Selection of MAC address sets with masks
- Ethertype value with selection mask,
- VLAN-VID with selection mask,
- VLAN-CoS value with selection mask
- IP source, destination, and source-and-destination
- IP address group: subset of addresses filtered by masks
- Protocol encapsulated in the IP packet (TCP, UDP, Telnet, FTP, etc.)
- DSCP field, single value and range
- TCP/UDP port, single value and range
- Agnostics filters defined by 16 bits masks and user defined offset
- Lawful filter: 64 byte pattern match at any place in the frame payload.
- Enterprise Forensic Analysis
- Defense and Intelligence agencies
- Law / Police / Intelligence applications
- Telecom Troubleshooters
- Complement to Firewalls
The CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards program honors the industry’s innovative new products and services in mobile apps, consumer electronics, enterprise & vertical markets and network technology. Net.Hunter has been nominated in the Security, Fraud & Privacy category, as a product indicated to protect infrastructure and customers against outside threats.
Rack or Handy?
Net.Hunter is presented in two formats:
- the tradicional 1U rack-mounted,
- hand-held self contained box.