KI 2300 Zero Warm-Up Optical Loss Test Set
The single mode KI2300 Series Zero Warm-Up Loss Test Set uses an advanced optical stabilization method in the light source to offer ultra high stability and exceptional insensitivity to wide ambient temperature variations. Typical applications include precision fiber optic loss measurement in R&D, QA and demanding installation environments.
- Easy to use, slim, rugged & versatile
- Long battery life with micro USB external power / charger
- Alkaline / rechargeable batteries, AA x 2
- Large clear LCD is sunlight readable & backlit
- Full QA & test reports for source stability / λ, & power meter linearity
- Large memory with Text Tag, timestamp, USB dumpand KITS™ Software
- Single mode 1310, 1550, 1625 nm 2 or 3 λ options
- Zero warm-up time, ultra stable, immune to changing reflections.
- Superior re-connection repeatability, < 0.1 dB
- Interchangeable connectorswith dust cap & tilt bail
- Power meter works with SC / LC duplexusing universal adaptors
- Autotest& Multi-Fiber IDTone